Theme: Sustainable energy, mineral resources and innovative industries
Investing in renewable energy sources is at the forefront of the blue economy. It’s vital that we look at the sustainability of our energy and mineral resources, as well as our extraction methods. We must consider how we balance the needs of the population with the impacts of resource mining on the environment. This provides industries with many exciting opportunities for sustainable innovation.
Participants will discover:
- How the blue economy achieves sustainable energy goals
- Policy mechanisms for transitioning to sustainable energy
- How to ensure new and innovative renewable energy technologies are sustainable and inclusive
- Opportunities to invest in energy efficiency and pollution reduction
- Offshore renewable energies and their importance to the energy sector