Thousands coming together in Nairobi
Over 4,000 participants from around the world will meet this November in Nairobi for the Sustainable Blue Economy Conference. Participants will come from developed and developing states from all sectors:
- Heads of State and government
- Women, youth and Indigenous peoples
- Business and private sector
- International, regional and national organizations
- Community leaders and civil society
- Governors and mayors of ocean- and lake-facing cities
- Universities, research institutions and innovators
Enabling all to participate
A limited dedicated fund has been created to facilitate the participation of delegates from small island developing states , least developed countries and women.
To learn more kindly get in touch with your country’s UNDP office.